Godwin Odiko's EPL MD 33 Expert Predictions

 


As we approach the business end of the English Premier League season, I have returned with my expert takes on all matches slated for the weekend. So who will come out on top this weekend? Read on to find out my predictions.


Newcastle vs Tottenham

This is going to be a very interesting game for the neutrals. I say so because both teams are basically attack-minded teams. Both teams will go all out in search for victory on Saturday. I am struggling to pick a winner here so I will just settle for a draw. But I expect goals at both ends of the pitch.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Newcastle 2-2 Tottenham


Manchester City vs Luton Town

If Luton Town are still in this game at half time then I think they should pat themselves on the back for a job well done. I expect Manchester City to put the game beyond Luton by half time. But with Manchester City having the return leg of their UEFA Champions League game against Real Madrid to play on Wednesday next week, I expect them to rest key players. So that will make the scoreline a bit decent against Luton Town. Nevertheless, I see Pep Guardiola's men winning this one comfortably.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Manchester City 2-0 Luton Town



Burnley vs Brighton

Brighton are winless in their last three league games, while Burnley have just one win from their previous 14 league games. These stats show that both teams are struggling at the moment but I will pick Brighton as my favourites. I think they are the better side in terms of quality. So I will just go for a slim Brighton win.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Burnley 0-1 Brighton




Nottingham Forest vs Wolves

The last three competitive games between these two have ended in a one all draw. I am going to predict this one to also end in a one all draw on Saturday. As I simply can't separate these two struggling teams.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Nottingham Forest 1-1 Wolves



Brentford vs Sheffield United

Sheffield United have dominated this fixture in recent time but I think Brentford will win narrowly here. It is going to be a very tough match for both sides but I expect Brentford playing at home to be able to Nick victory here.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Brentford 1-0 Sheffield United



Bournemouth vs Manchester United

Having gone a three game winning streak, Bournemouth fumbled at Luton last weekend. They will be looking to bounce back at home this weekend against the Red Devils. Bournemouth won the reverse fixture at Old Trafford last year so Erik Ten Hag's men will be looking to avenge that defeat here. I am going to go with Manchester United to win, albeit narrowly.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Bournemouth 1-2 Manchester United


Liverpool vs Crystal Palace

Having lost embarrassingly at home to Atalanta on Thursday, Liverpool will be looking to return to winning ways in this game on Sunday. Jurgen Klopp's men can't afford any further slip up in the race for the title this season. So I see them winning this one.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Liverpool 2-0 Crystal Palace




West Ham vs Fulham

Both teams are really struggling at the moment so I really can't pick a winner. But I think the team that takes their chances on Sunday will win. So I am just going to go for a draw.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: West Ham 1-1 Fulham


Arsenal vs Aston Villa

Arsenal will be looking to grab all three points here to boost their chances of winning the league but I really do not envy Mikel Arterta here as he won't really know whether to rest some of his key players with the return leg of their Champions League Match against Bayern Munich in view. But I think he is going to risk it all and go with a strong eleven here and try to secure the win. Aston Villa won the reverse fixture but they are not really in form at the moment and they also have a continental game to play on Thursday next week against Lille. Having said all that, I think Arsenal will win here at home on Sunday to better their chances of winning the league.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Arsenal 2-1 Aston Villa



Chelsea vs Everton

Chelsea should be able to win here to avenge their loss in the reverse fixture. Everton are just two points above relegation zone so they will come here in search of a point at least. This game is going to be tough for both sides but I think Chelsea have started to get their groove at the moment. So I am just going to tip Chelsea to win here, albeit narrowly.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Chelsea 2-1 Everton



Follow and interact with me on all social media platforms @GodwinOdiko









 

Comments