UEFA Champions League semi-final predictions

 


By Godwin Odiko


We are down to just four teams left in this season's UEFA Champions League competition. You can be sure that these semi-final clashes will be highly entertaining. So which team will come out on top or what outcomes should punters stake on? Read on to find out..



Real Madrid vs Manchester City

The last time these two teams met in this competition, it was also a semi-final clash and Real Madrid came out on top after two legs. But I think it's going to be a different ball game this time around as Manchester City now have the in-form Erling Haaland as their top nine. 

Haaland has proven this season that he is unstoppable and I really think he will hurt this Real Madrid side. The last five meetings between these two have produced goals at both ends of the pitch and I am backing this game to also produce goals from both teams. 

So if you are a punter looking to bet on this game, I will advise you stake on both teams to score. 

I also think Manchester City have got what it takes to win this game although I am not really confident about this but I think Manchester City are my favorites here.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Real Madrid 1-2 Manchester City




AC Milan vs Inter Milan

This match is really difficult to predict as anything can happen because it's a derby game. Both teams come into this match on a pretty solid form. I will advise punters to also stake on both teams to score because it's going to be an end-to-end stuff that should produce goals at both ends of the pitch.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: AC Milan 2-2 Inter Milan



Follow Godwin Odiko on Twitter @GodwinOdiko


Comments

Post a Comment