Godwin Odiko's EPL MD 5 Expert Predictions

 


Welcome to another episode of my expert predictions on all games due to take place in the Premier League this weekend. So with Manchester City and Arsenal set to lock horns in what should be an interesting encounter, find out my take on the game and on all the other games slated for the weekend.



West Ham vs Chelsea 

Chelsea have not won at West Ham since 2021 and they will be looking to change that unpleasant record this weekend. Meanwhile, West Ham will be looking to draw confidence from their impressive record at home against the Blues in recent meetings. However, I think Enzo Maresca's men are poised to take something out of this encounter on Saturday.

I am going to bank on Chelsea to win or draw here. I think if Chelsea play to their best abilities here, they will surely come out of this clash with something.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: West Ham 1-2 Chelsea 



Liverpool vs Bournemouth 

I think Liverpool should win this one. Might not be a convincing victory for Liverpool but they should be able to get all three points in front of their home fans after losing to Forest the last time out at home.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Liverpool 2-0 Bournemouth 



Tottenham vs Brentford 

This should be an entertaining encounter. I expect goals at both ends of the pitch on Saturday. Because, fixtures between these two in the past has always been full of goals. I really think this one will follow suit.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Tottenham 2-1 Brentford 



Fulham vs Newcastle 

I think Newcastle judging by their past records in this fixture should be able to win or draw here. Fulham are a decent team but they are struggling so far this season. 

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Fulham 1-2 Newcastle 



Aston Villa vs Wolves

I think Aston Villa are going to win this one on Saturday. Unai Emery's men have been impressive so far in the league and will be looking to build on their win on the continent in this one. I am going for a convincing Aston Villa win here.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Aston Villa 2-0 Wolves 



Leicester vs Everton 

I think Leicester should be able to get something out of this clash on home soil. Everton have been pathetically poor this season and I just can't see them turning around their poor form here.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Leicester 2-1 Everton



Southampton vs Ipswich 

Southampton have been terrible so far in the league and I think Ipswich are the favourites here based on the current form of both teams. I will bank on Ipswich to win or draw here. Though, I think if Southampton can be clinical with their chances in front of goal in this one they can get all three points.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Southampton 1-1 Ipswich 



Crystal Palace vs Manchester United 

Manchester United have struggled on this ground in recent meetings between these two but I think they have got what it takes to come out of this clash with something. Crystal Palace hammered Erik Ten Hag's Men 4-0 last season on this ground but I think the Red Devils will be looking to avenge that humiliating result here on Saturday. So I will back Manchester United to win or draw here.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Crystal Palace 0-2 Manchester United 



Brighton vs Nottingham Forest 

Both teams are still unbeaten in the league so far. But, I think Brighton will win this one. Brighton have been very impressive under new manager Fabian Hurzeler. I think they will continue their impressive record so far here. So, I am banking on Brighton to win or draw here.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Brighton 2-1 Nottingham Forest 



Manchester City vs Arsenal 

This is the clash every EPL fan will be looking forward to this weekend. The result from this clash has the potential to determine who wins the league at the end of the season. Arsenal have really impressed in previous meetings with Manchester City but I think with the Gunners losing their midfield maestro Odegaard to injury, I think they come into this clash as the underdogs.

Manchester City might also have to do without midfield kingpin Kevin De Bruyne here. But they have got quality replacement for him so I don't think De Bruyne's absence will be an issue here on Sunday. Having said all that, I am backing Manchester City to win or draw here on home soil.

Godwin Odiko's correct score prediction: Manchester City 2-1 Arsenal 



Follow and interact with me on all social media platforms at @GodwinOdiko

Comments