Who will win the EPL and which teams will make the top four? Godwin Odiko gives his verdicts

 


The English Premier League is upon us once again. Fans of various teams in the league are set to experience joy, agony and tension. But who will win the league this season and which teams will make the top four? I give my expert predictions on those key areas including the three teams that will be relegated this season.


Who will win the league?

I really can't look past Manchester City again. The Citizens will be looking to make it a historic five titles in a row unless they are stopped. I think Arsenal and Liverpool will push for the title also but I simply can't see them usurping the current title holders.

I also think Manchester United will be in the race this season for the title with the quality transfer dealings they have made so City are really not going to have it easy this season even though they are still my favorites to win the league.


Which teams will make top four?

- Manchester City 

- Arsenal 

- Liverpool 

- Manchester United 


Which teams will get relegated?

- Ipswich 

- Southampton 

- Wolves


You can comment yours also let's see who wins at the end of the season.

PS: I will resume writing my weekly EPL predictions here so stay glued to this blog for quality EPL predictions.

Comments